Five simple fundamentals can help you perfect any sewing project: a thoughtful plan, a precise pattern, a fantastic fit, a beautiful fabric, and a fine finish. With these five core ideas, The Colette Sewing Handbook shows you how to start sewing the wardrobe of your dreams.
Includes five beautiful patterns for modern classic pieces, including a scalloped-hem skirt, flutter-sleeve blouse, sweetheart neck sheath dress, asymmetrical flounce dress, and a lined dress with gathered sleeves. Each project will help you put the fundamentals into practice as you sew.
- Approachable and easy to follow. Instead of a big, confusing catalog of sewing techniques, you'll build your knowledge gradually around the five simple fundamentals. A section of basic sewing lessons means you'll never feel lost.
- Hands-on learning. Start improving your skills immediately by applying each of the five principles of the book to a beautiful project, included in the book.
- Feed your creativity. Have more fun designing sewing projects for your personal style, and create the things you'll actually love to wear!
- Feel more confident. Gain the know-how to work with any sewing pattern out there.
- Look great in what you make. Become your own custom seamstress and hand-tailor clothes that fit you the way you want.
- Get inspired by fabric. Expand your creative palette and get the look you want by choosing the best fabrics for your projects.
- Perfect the details. Make clothes you can be proud of with beautiful finishing techniques.
"" is currently out of stock but you can back-order the product.