February is National Embroidery Month and we are offering free classes to learn the basics of embroidery! You'll get a free embroidery hoop, needle, floss and linen square with a transfer motif to begin your first project! Although it's free, registration is necessary so we know how many people to plan for.
Choose your date and time:
- Wednesday, February 13 : noon-1pm
- Friday, February 15 : 11am-noon * CLASS IS FULL*
- Wednesday, February 20 : 11am-noon * CLASS IS FULL*
- Thursday, February 28 : 6:30-7:30pm *CLASS IS FULL*
*If you can't make one of these dates/times AND you have a group of AT LEAST FOUR people or more, please e-mail us to see about scheduling a private embroidery class.
Classes are ALWAYS fun at Bolt & Spool!
- Max class size: 6
- Age: 10+ years old
- Cost: FREE
- One hour class (we may go over by 10 minutes)
- Includes: embroidery hoop, needle, floss and linen square with a transfer motif
"" is currently out of stock but you can back-order the product.