Revamp your wardrobe and maximize its usage with this comprehensive practical guide to maintaining and altering your clothes. This book covers everything from shortening a hem to shaping with darts. If you're looking for better-fitting clothes or simply to prolong the life of your garments, this book will show you how.
- Alter men's and women's clothing for a better fit
- Practical information on equipment, fabrics, measuring and stitching
- Chapters cover alterations on skirts, dresses, trousers, jackets, shirts, coats, sapes, waistcoats and ties
- Step-by-step instructions and clear illustrations
- Tips, advice and troubleshooting
"" is currently out of stock but you can back-order the product.