Ever feel like something is eating up all your money? You're right! Let these super cute coin purses gobble up your change, cash, and credit cards. Choose from a mischievous menagerie of money-eating friends, including a monkey, cat, and dog. They're so irresistible you can't make just one!
What You'll Need
Quilting cotton, linen, or other lightweight woven fabrics cut to the following dimensions:
- 10" x 16" piece of fabric A (outside of coin purse, including face and ears)
- 10" x 16" piece of fabric B (lining)
- 3" x 6" piece for the monkey eye mask
- 3 1/2" square for the dog eye patch
- 2" square for the eyes for all animals
Notions: 3" x 4" scrap of felt for the zipper pull, 10" x 16" piece of lightweight quilt batting, 8" x 7" piece of double-sided fusible web such as Steam-a-Seam for appliqu̩e, 7" zipper, Two 5/8" buttons for eyes (Try two different buttons for fun!), two 3/8" to 1/2" buttons (Optional: if you want to stack buttons for the eyes, make sure all four buttons are all 2- or 4-hole to make stacking and sewing easier.)
"" is currently out of stock but you can back-order the product.